1. If you have never stared at anyone but yourself in the mirror before, you will start now.
A chubby face with a toothless smile makes up for a real distracting mirror reflection.
2. If you have never watched a person sleep before, you will start now.
Babies sleep the sleep of the carefree with no alarms, no deadlines and no to-do’s to hound them in their dreams.
3. If you have never lived for somebody else before, you will start now.
Rearranging your entire life and schedule around a tiny person stops being a sacrifice and starts being a joy.
4. If you have never thought going to bed by 10 was a luxury, then you will start now. Lets not mention the fact that you might be woken up 10 minutes later by an indignant wail for attention.
5. If you have never woken up at 2 a.m and felt like smiling, you will start now.
A man of science might call it dopamine rushing to your brain at the sight of your baby. A man of God might call it a divine intervention. ‘A‘ might call it ‘You are mad, just feed him and get back to sleep.’. But I call it LOVE.
Author’s Note : I have a Facebook fan page which is starting to show signs of dehydration in terms of fan count. So if any of my kind readers would do me the favour of going and liking my page, ‘ppreciate it a lot!